Thursday, July 1, 2010

Special Event: The big one

Well, as my longer term readers remember I capped my trading capital back in Nov 09 due to "stupidity of my views". So far have only used funds once half a year ago with a failed attempt. I am dipping into this account today and will place some bigger long orders likely at the close. I have a decent enough buffer from my other accounts that went long at the bottom today but will be committing a large amount of my funds to a long position using various instruments (primarily ETFs).

Trigger for me to buy is a positive close so if we see green today - I will be buying.

3:41PM: will hold back on big positions. Not as clear anymore as it was earlier, I know we could rally big from here in the last 15 minutes but I am not convinced.

3 comments:

  1. Chaugner-- Very nice blog you have here. (Tracked you down from TTW).

    Thanks for sharing your insights.

    --Newman

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Really like your SPX chart. Very nifty trend lines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks newman and welcome =). I generally post a lot of my views over on TTW but for special cases I put em here as well =)

    ReplyDelete