Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Twitter updates

ok today was my first day using twitters to post my trades. I realized that its not as easy as I thought especially for day trades. When making a day trade I use various methods for entries and exists. Move stops quite a bit as well. I realized after my morning SDS posts it is quite difficult to post up trades that are more meant as a short term play based on a plan that I identify before the day starts, especially when I move stops based on momentum, and other variables.

I never go into a position with one trade. I normally scale in over many trades. Take a look at the SSO trades I did at the end of the day.


So for now, I am going to keep twitter for longer term trades or important updates. Any day trades I will post in the comments if I have time. As you can see above a lot happens in a short time frame. 7 total trades there around one position, not even going to count the stops I moved.

No comments:

Post a Comment